Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1)

Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine

Two years ago, Scarlet awoke in the forest alone, afraid, and unable to remember anything. Lost and confused, her life was a mystery...until she met a boy with a familiar voice.

Gabriel Archer has a voice from her past, and Scarlet's determined to remember why. She immerses herself in his life only to discover he has a brother he's kept hidden from her: Tristan Archer.

Upon meeting Tristan, Scarlet's world becomes even more muddled. While she's instinctively drawn to Gabriel, she's impossibly drawn to Tristan--and confused out of her mind. As she tries to piece together her history Scarlet realizes her past...might just be the death of her
**got summary from Goodreads

I'm so glad I finally finished this book , after my busy schedule. High Five people!! :D Anyway, Anew was not only able to capture my attention with it's beautiful cover, but also with it's very interesting plot of a love triangle. My thoughts about Scarlet the female main character at the first few chapters is that it's sad that she doesn't have any memory about anyone. But at the same time when her friend Heather and the person who adopted her appeared in the story it seems that her life is pretty well. I mean having a friend like Heather, would be someone I myself would love to have around. Especially since she helps Scarlet keep her mind of things and she is a very cheerful person to.Which is good for Scarlet considering her situation in the story.

When the Archer twins first showed up my first though was "Oh this is where the fun starts!". Which is true by the way. I mean not only did Scarlet start to have a love life, some of her memories even started coming back. Well, after she busted Gabriel's secret of having a twin brother named Tristan, of both of them knowing Scarlet in the past, of them telling her their past together. Oh and let's not forget the curse that hunts all three of them.

Okay, so my thoughts about the Archer brothers. Well, Gabriel Archer to me is someone who parents would most likely approve their daughter to date. As long as they don't know about the immortality thing and the curse, he's okay. Especially since in his relationship with Scarlet, he is pretty loyal, sweet, caring, kind and all those other good guy traits with a slight hint of mysteriousness of course. Tristan Archer on the other hand would be the opposite of Gabriel I believe. Although after reading Anew I'm leaning on TEAM TRISTAN! :) Well, he is the opposite of Gabriel for me since he is like that one dark, mysterious kind of guy that I'm sure parents won't like their daughter hanging out with or dating. But nowadays teenagers don't really care what their parent's think so...yeah. hahaha!! :)) Besides that I think that in the ending of the story there really is more about Tristan and Scarlet in the past. :D

Oh! let's not forget Nate! the other immortal. Who like video games! :)) I would really like to have him as a older brother or a best friends the awesomeness of Nate being in the "cave" :))

All in all, 5 of 5 stars to Anew and I totally can't wait to read Awry! AWESOME!!! :)

OUT ON JUNE 12, 2012

1 comment:

  1. I love how detailed your review is! I hope to read some fangirling soon. :) Hell yeah, TRISTAN!!! Woooot! Wooot!

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D