|Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads|
Hi there! Well I'm new to this but, hey still sucks not being able to go to a book con since it's so far away! anyway here's the interview thing. :) Here's the link to Armchair BEA!
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Well, I'm Christine, age 20, from the Philippines. I only got into blogging since I wanted to share my thoughts on a lot of stuff that I like, may it be reading, movies, photography, or anything at all. How long? well only a few days I guess...or weeks.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
Currently reading Anew by Chelsea Fine. favorite book? or books? hehe that would be a lot. well there's Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe, Existence by Abbi Glines, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, and Die for Me by Amy Plum.
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
Well, when I was at the ages of 7 to 15 I absolutely hate books. I remember I only borrow books just to look at the pictures. after that though by the time I read Hunger Games I couldn't stop reading. I practically read just about all the books that has cool book covers and summary and love them. Also, I'm a sports person, I am also a music person, I write songs, I write fanfictions, and I am trying to finish writing my own story (that as far as I'm letting anyone to read it will only be my cousin for now).
4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
I would definitely love to have dinner with CASSANDRA CLARE!! she's just awesome!!!! A lot of my friends love her like so much!! and I'm also included in that!!! We're pretty much obsess with her books :) so I would definitely love to have dinner with her.
5. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
Nope, still the same I guess. Since I'm still new in blogging. :)