Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Armchair BEA: Introductions First! :)

Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads

Hi there! Well I'm new to this but, hey still sucks not being able to go to a book con since it's so far away! anyway here's the interview thing. :) Here's the link to Armchair BEA!

1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
 
 Well, I'm Christine, age 20, from the Philippines. I only got into blogging since I wanted to share my thoughts on a lot of stuff that I like, may it be reading, movies, photography, or anything at all. How long? well only a few days I guess...or weeks.


2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
 Currently reading Anew by Chelsea Fine. favorite book? or books? hehe that would be a lot. well there's Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe, Existence by Abbi Glines, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, and Die for Me by Amy Plum.

3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
 Well, when I was at the ages of 7 to 15 I absolutely hate books. I remember I only borrow books just to look at the pictures. after that though by the time I read Hunger Games I couldn't stop reading. I practically read just about all the books that has cool book covers and summary and love them. Also, I'm a sports person, I am also a music person, I write songs, I write fanfictions, and I am trying to finish writing my own story (that as far as I'm letting anyone to read it will only be my cousin for now).

4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
 I would definitely love to have dinner with CASSANDRA CLARE!! she's just awesome!!!! A lot of my friends love her like so much!! and I'm also included in that!!! We're pretty much obsess with her books :) so I would definitely love to have dinner with her.

5. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
 Nope, still the same I guess. Since I'm still new in blogging. :)

    6 comments:

    1. Your tastes for books are similar to mine except for the Cassandra *flips table* Clare *flips another table* part.xD Hahaha! Anew, OBSIDIAN *gush* and Nevermore are awesome books. Like seriously. Nuff said.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. My friends and I are always hoping she would come here!! I'm guessing if she does there will be no space for non TMI and TID readers in the bookstore she will be in! :)) cause of the millions of fans in there. all caps on OBSIDIAN aye? *smirks* I'm guessing that's because of Daemon :) *smirks* :)

        Delete
    2. I love Nevermore, too. It's lovely to meet you and I hope you have fun during Armchair BEA!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Lovely to meet you to! :) and thanks! :)

        Delete
    3. It's fantastic that you have so many interests - reading, sports & music! And Cassandra Clare rocks - I don't think I could pick just one author though, there are so many that I love.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I agree with you there, lots of awesome authors and awesome stories!! :) :D

        Delete

    Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D