Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2)

Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2)

by

Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again.

** summary from Goodreads

One thing I can say is that I am definitely becoming a fanatic of this book! Pure Awesomeness my friends! If you haven't read Anew, well you have to read it at once! Especially since in Awry, it gives you all the answers to Anew and gives more questions as well. One thing I can say about Awry is that it was definitely enlightening with all the questions from Anew, and...TRISTAN and SCARLET!! Yes! Definitely a #TeamTristan now. :)

Oh, and the HUMOR!!! for the win I tell you! FOR. THE. WIN.!!! :)) 

I mean Heather, I love her she's just one of those best friends you'd do anything to keep by your side and have fun with all day long! And Nate, he's a great video game geek dude!!! but when the book finally mentioned who he really is, I was like "Wow....O.o"  Other than that I love them both!!! :)

Gabriel and Scarlet. *sigh* must say really do feel sad about what happened. Can't help but wonder who Gabriel could possibly really end up with. *sigh*

What I love about Awry is the FLASHBACKS!!! Yes, there are FLASHBACKS!! My questions are all of a sudden answered. After being kept in the dark about the past of Scarlet, Tristan, and Gabriel. Answers are finally released! :)) Not to mention that the more secrets they learn about the curse the more questions pop up. 

Towards the end of the book when Scarlet does remember everything, was great!! She became this tough badass girl that could fight! 

Can't wait to read Avow (book 3) already!! :)) 5 of 5 stars AWRY!! 5 of 5 stars!!

One of my favorite moments in Awry: 

He looked defeated and broken as he yelled. “I can’t have you, Scar!”
“Too bad!” Scarlet yelled back, a tear escaping her eye as she looked up at him, their faces less than an inch apart. “I’m already yours! I was yours in the forest and I’m yours right here—”
And then his mouth was on hers like wildfire, spreading with reckless abandon against her lips.

hehehehe take a wild guess. Who is she talking to? :))) (just for fun)



1 comment:

  1. Great review for a great book! Olives that part too, they have CHEMISTRY!

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D