Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Liebster Blog << thanks for the tag Books-Marks the Spot!

Books-Marks the Spot has actually been awarded two liebster awards one from Lisseth @Read-A-holicZ and the other one from Kit @Kitty Korner Library. How cool are they, if you haven't checked out there blog, do so. The real question what is a Liebster Award, it is given ti blog that have under 200 followers. What does Liebster mean, it is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. I feel so loved :D

What you have to do:

  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and 11 questions for the people you tag.
  3. Tag 11 more bloggers!
  4. Tell them you tagged them.
  5. No tag backs!!! 

 11 facts about me!
  1. I'm a college student who is a major in culinary arts
  2. I'm a musician (write songs, play the piano)
  3. I love sports!
  4. I love reading!
  5. I write stories or fanfiction
  6. I love making people happy!
  7. I hate people who try and bring my mood down
  8. I use to be addicted to studying the stars, comets
  9. I like use to have a thing for egyptian history
  10. I don't like frogs, lizards, or any reptile at all!
  11. I am definitely a big fan of traveling :)))
Questions from Books-Marks the Spot ( P.S. Thanks again for the tag! )


How long have you been blogging?
- I have been blogging for a month now :)
Why did you want to start blogging?
- I started blogging because I'd like to share my thoughts with the books I fell in love with :)
Where are you from?
 -I am from the Philippines
What is your favorite movie?
-Hunger Games, Avengers, the whole Pirates of the Caribbean Movies, etc.
What are your hopes from your blog?
 -My hopes from my blog is that through it I would get to meet some new friends :)
What are you afraid of?
 - Lizards, Snakes.
How did you come up with the name of your blog?
 - It just came to me :)
If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
- Being able to teleport in any place in the world :) because I like traveling :))
Who is you favorite book crush?
- well that's a lot.... :))) uh...Jace (TMI), Daemon (Obsidian), Tristan (Archers of Avalon), Bishop (Dark Kiss), Jem (TID), Vincent (Revenants), Damon (The Vampire Diaries), and many more hahahaha :)))
Do you review every book you read?
- Most of them :) except for the ones I have already read before I made this blog :))
How many books do you plan to read this year?
- so far...a minimum of 50 and a maximum of infinity :)))

P.S. Sorry but I won't be able to do #3-4  on the what to do list :I

1 comment:

  1. I love your favorite movies and book crushes :D I also afraid of lizards and snake but not more so than cockroaches....umm yeah just thought I'd put that in there.

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D