Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1)

Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) by

Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.

Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?

Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn't going to be easy.
 **got summary from Goodreads

*sigh* This book is just...how do I say this...umm...PURE AWESOMENESS!!! a must read for me and a book that I will definitely re-read before reading book 2!! I mean it pretty much makes me want to re-read it at least once every week! and I love the 2 main love birds here. LIZZIE and DREW!!! their story is just sweetness! If you've read a story about living a past life and falling for that same person you did in that past life all over again then this is what you have to read!! :) The story, just really got me hooked that I can feel my heart clenching tight, every time there is this moment between Lizzie and Drew! >///<

Remembrance, is a book that talks about how Lizzie after meeting the new guy in school Drew, slowly begins to realize how truly unhappy she is with her current relationship with her current boyfriend and best friend Jeremy, when she starts seeing that the two of them are drifting apart. At the same time meeting Drew also pulls her to him as well. Oh wait I did say that this story is reliving past lives right? Well it is! As the story progress Lizzie keeps having flashback experiences to the era of 1800's. 

Drew on the other hand continuously pushes Lizzie away at first. Meaning...one moment he is all friendly with her and the next he sort of tells her to go mind her own business and then he's being nice again. Can a guy get anymore confusing than that!? Well, no worries cause there is a reason to that! :))

The same time though it also tests the friendship, Lizzie has with her best friend Chelsea and her soon to be Ex but also her best friend Jeremy. But...I just have to say this! I feel sorry for Lizzie I mean her best friend in the book at first seems pretty much okay to me but as it turns out she really isn't! she doesn't even understand Lizzie well enough! and Jeremy, as the story progressed his true self pretty much revealed itself and it's just plain ugly! But these two characters do make the story more interesting as well since they pretty much make Lizzie and Drew truly realize how much they want each other. :) So I'm still happy with them being in the book. :)) 

Hopefully though I won't totally hate Chelsea when I read "Vengeance", since my dislike level for her is like in 60% already that's because of what happened in the last few chapters in the book. Jeremy though is another thing I 100% dislike that guy, beyond any level. :))

All in all feelings... : Heart Clenching sweetness and hurtfulness, 5 star!!, a definite MUST READ AND RE-READ cause I like it so much!!! :)) 

**Note: Reading it and sharing my thoughts on it TOMORROW!!! 



2 comments:

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D