Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Swoon #YABound (1)

Hosted by YA Bound


It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-) -YA Bound

 Right now I am still SWOONING over EXISTENCE by Abbi Glines.


His mouth found mine instantly. His teeth nipped my bottom lip
and then he gently swiped his tongue over the bite. My first
taste of him sent my world spinning. Somehow I’d known it
would be like this. I grabbed handfuls of Dank’s shirt. I
needed to keep him here against me, finally allowing me to
have what I’d been craving. His arms tightened around me
and I heard a moan in the darkness but I wasn’t sure if it was
his or mine. My purpose in life was complete. There was
nothing else I wanted or desired more than this. There was a
darkness pulling at us, I couldn’t grasp what it was exactly
but even through the haze of pleasure I knew it was there.
Dank trailed kisses down my neck and murmured words I
didn’t understand. I released his shirt to grab his face,
hungrily bringing his mouth back to mine. His hands slowly
ran up my back and slipped over my ribs. My breath hitched
as his thumbs grazed the bottom of my bra. Dank tore his
mouth from mine, panting loudly. It thrilled me to see him
as needy as I was for this.
“I can’t, Pagan. I want this so damn bad. But I can’t.” - From a Chapter in Existence :)

SWOON #YABound






3 comments:

  1. Aw, great swoon! Wow! Abbi is the master at writing some swoon-worthy scenes ;) Love this! Thanks for playing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great SWOON! I really want to read this book! New followers :) Welcome to the SWOON family, I look forward to reading your future posts.

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/swoon-thursday-23-redheads-are-soulless.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome swoon! I love this book too Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D