Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Swoon #YABound (2)

Hosted by YA Bound

It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-) -YA Bound

  Right now I am still SWOONING over THE PLEDGE by Kimberly Derting


When his lips reached mine, my heart stopped beating, its cadence lost on our kiss.
I closed my eyes, telling myself to pull away from him, but I was incapable of
following through with that one simple action.
It was tentative at first, just the slightest encounter of our lips as they brushed
ever so lightly together. A feather’s touch . . .
lighter even. My thready pulse spoke its own recognizable language.
But then I moved—closer, though, not away as I’d warned myself I should—answering
his tender request with my own.
Telling him that I wanted more.
His fingers laced through my still damp hair then, hauling me against him until we
were chest to chest and mouth to mouth.
I reached for his shoulders, clinging to him as I parted my lips, unsure of my
actions, but needing to be closer. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, and my veins
were infused with liquid fire, making me shiver with both need and fear.
Never had I wanted something so badly in all my life.
Never had I been so frightened of my own emotions. - From a chapter in The Pledge

SWOON #YABound

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book! Just from the way the guys are described, dude, they are hot LOL All big and buff bad asses. Great swoon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Pledge too Christine! Love the swoon you did from it ;) You just made me want go read it again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! This is on my TBR list, but I think I may need to move it up.

    My Swoon: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/swoon-thursday-24-blood-bound.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously yummy! I haven't read this one but I need to.

    Here's my Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D