Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swoon #YABound (3)

Hosted by YA Bound

 It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-) -YA Bound

 Right now I am still SWOONING over OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout, I swear this book has been read by me more that 5 times since I got it. Which only makes my longing for book 2 to be released increase more. >///<


"The fluttering was there again, but now it felt like a dozen butterflies had taken flight at once. I tried to stamp down the feeling. Alien business aside, Daemon and I…well, we were like magnets that repelled one another. Feeling anything other than annoyance toward him wasn’t possible, but that damn fluttering was there.
I won’t let anything happen to you.
My chest swelled. His touch seared me. Those words filled me with a longing that was overwhelming, unexpected. And it felt good being next to him. My body relaxed. Seconds, maybe minutes later, I drifted off to sleep beside the one boy I couldn’t stand.
Just before sleep claimed me, my last thought was whether I would wake up in the morning beside this Daemon or the jerk Daemon." - From a Chapter in Obsidian

SWOON #YABound 








2 comments:

  1. I love Obsidian, too! So many swoony moments to choose from :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daemon *sigh* LOVE that boy and he shows so much more of the sweet side of him in Onyx!!! Nice swoon.

    Here's my Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D