Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1): double trouble :)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

My first Waiting On Wednesday!

Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2) 

by Chelsea Fine

 Expected publication: June 12th 2012

Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes love...is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again.

Enshadowed (Nevermore #2)

by

Expected publication: August 28th 2012
Varen Nethers is trapped in a perilous dream world -- a treacherous and desolate realm where the terrifying stories of Edgar Allan Poe come to life. Isobel Lanley, plagued by strange visions and haunted by the nightmares of Varen's creation, is the only one who can save him.
Isobel knows that her only hope lies within a Baltimore cemetery. There, in the early morning hours of Edgar Allan Poe's birthday, a mysterious stranger known as the "Poe Toaster" will make his annual homage at the legendary poet's grave.
Only the Poe Toaster holds the key to the way between worlds. But even greater dangers lie ahead for Isobel. An ancient evil, draped in veils of white, is watching, challenging her for Varen's affections. When Isobel finally finds Varen, he is no longer the quiet and brooding boy who once captivated her, but a dark force, powerful and malevolent.

4 comments:

  1. First I've seen book two in the Archers of Avalon series. I didn't realize the release was so close. Nevermore is another book still on my bookshelf waiting to be read. Great choices!

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of either of these books! But they both sound great! I will have to start these series. Great choices for your WoW.

    Here is my WoW
    New Follower

    Kelley Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of those series but they both sound quite interesting! The covers are also quite intriguing. Nice picks (:

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awry sounds interesting. I haven't heard of it before. And I still haven't read Nevermore, although I really want to, so I won't read the synopsis for Enshadowed yet :).

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D