Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (2): double trouble part 2

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

Hello there!!! this will be my second entry for WoW~!! Comments please and thank you!!! :))) 


Onyx (Lux #2) by

Expected publication: August 14th 2012

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.


 Kissing Shakespeare

by

Expected publication: August 14th 2012

Miranda has Shakespeare in her blood: she hopes one day to become a Shakespearean actor like her famous parents. At least, she does until her disastrous performance in her school's staging of The Taming of the Shrew. Humiliated, Miranda skips the opening-night party. All she wants to do is hide.

Fellow cast member, Stephen Langford, has other plans for Miranda. When he steps out of the backstage shadows and asks if she'd like to meet Shakespeare, Miranda thinks he's a total nutcase. But before she can object, Stephen whisks her back to 16th century England—the world Stephen's really from. He wants Miranda use her acting talents and modern-day charms on the young Will Shakespeare. Without her help, Stephen claims, the world will lost its greatest playwright.

Miranda isn't convinced she's the girl for the job. Why would Shakespeare care about her? And just who is this infuriating time traveler, Stephen Langford? Reluctantly, she agrees to help, knowing that it's her only chance of getting back to the present and her "real" life. What Miranda doesn't bargain for is finding true love . . . with no acting required.

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to read Obsidian but the cover is beautiful and I have Kissing Shakespeare on my kindle from NG so I'm excited to dive into that one. Great choices this week!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Obsidian and can't wait to read Onyx. I have Kissing Shakespeare for review and can't wait to get to that one as well. Great picks. - FABR Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice!! I can't wait to start this one. I was very lucky to have been able to get an ARC for it, and soooo excited to get back into Daemon. Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goosebumps! Kyaaaaaaaaa Onyx and that Shakespeare book? EPIC. Grrrrrr!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D