Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swoon #YABound (5)

 It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-) -YA Bound

 Right now I am still SWOONING over ETERNAL STARLING by Angela Corbett.


The only thing that could pull my eyes away from the stunning gift was the feel of Alex’s hand on my cheek, lifting my head. He held my
gaze while he slowly ran his fingers through my hair. I stared at him in amazement. He took my hands and pulled me up, close enough to
embrace me. His eyes burned as he leaned in until I could feel his mouth melt into mine and merge with my lips like we’d each found our
missing puzzle piece. My soulmark flamed to life as our lips parted and the kiss became more urgent. I breathed in his cedar scent, the smell
overtaking me. I ran my fingers over his hard chest while Alex’s hands explored my back. I lost track of time until Alex stepped back, his
hands on my hips. He didn’t move his eyes from mine. “I can’t spend any more time without you, and I’ll be damned if you choose to be with Stone just because he can touch you.” -From a chapter in Eternal Starling

 SWOON #YABound 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your selection!! I will definitely be adding this one to my TBR pile.
    Here's mine if you want to stop by.
    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quote! I haven't heard of this meme before but it sounds pretty cute, and ETERNAL STARTLING has been on my radar for a while. Great pick and I have to admit that this love interest sounds hot :P (shh, I didn't say that).

    Nicole @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swoon! One more book to add to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def need to add this one to my TBR pile!

    Valerie
    stuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice! This is on my TBR list. I'm really excited now!

    My SWOON is from Circus Summer: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/swoon-thursday-25-circus-summer.html

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D