Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

Touched

by

Expected publication: August 14th 2012

 Nick Cross always listens to the voice in his head. Because if he doesn't? Things can go really, really wrong. Like the day he decided to go off script and saved a girl from being run over . . . and let another one drown. Trying to change the future doesn't work.

But this summer at the Jersey Shore, something's about to happen that Nick never could have predicted. He meets a girl named Taryn and finds out about the Book of Touch. Now the path that he thought he was on begins to shift . . . and there's no way to stop things from happening. Or is there?

In a life where there are no surprises, nothing has prepared Nick for what he's about to discover--or the choice he will be forced to make. . . .

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cover! It's so creepy! And the plot sounds so good too! Great pick :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on NetGalley! Run over and request it! :-0

    Check out what I'm Waiting On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this sounds amazing! That cover is great! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does sound good, I'm just not sure how I feel about the cover yet. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this really does sound good! Seems very interesting! Great pick!

    Check out what I'm waiting on

    Toodles :D

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D