Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)

by

Expected publication: March 19th 2013

 In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?

4 comments:

  1. New follower. The Cover for Clockwork Princess is beautiful. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one to come out. The cover is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Awesome pick.
    Check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wait is torture!

    My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/#!/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-30-dark-light.html

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D