Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (8)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


Ceaseless (Existence Trilogy #3)

by



He defied Heaven to keep her, he defeated evil to save her, but if her soul wants another... will he be able to let her go?

Summary:
Can he make her fall in love with him… again?


When Pagan Moore proved worthy of Death’s devotion, he was given the gift of getting to keep her.


But Dank was never promised that Pagan would keep him.


When a soul is created, so is its mate. In every lifetime those souls find each other. They complete the other’s destiny. It’s time for Pagan’s soul to choose if she truly wants an eternity at Death’s side or if she wants the mate created just for her.


Dank didn’t think he had to worry about her choice. He knew where her heart belonged. Until he realized that every kiss, every touch, every moment of their time together would be washed from her memories. He would have to win her heart all over again and prove to her soul that he was where she belonged.


If only her soul’s mate wasn’t right there standing in his way.



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous choice! I absolutely LOVE this series! I am dying to see how it all wraps up.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!! Awesome pick! And thank you for sharing! :D

    Here's My WoW post!

    Btw...I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    Check out my WOW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2248

    ReplyDelete

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D