Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Deity (Covenant #3)

by



 ---
the first few chapters was pretty cool since finally there are Seth-Alex moments! :) and they seemed so cute together! >///< like really really! but then again that didn't last long. soon troubling things start popping out and wow! Aiden is by Alex's side once again! :))and soon when the truth comes out Aiden confesses what he truly feels for Alex which is great since they could be together at last. :) but that moment again didn't last long. Since again reality comes back and they have to face an upcoming was that is caused by Alex's stepdad and Seth. WHich is sad really,Since Alex still does care for Seth. Not to mention her awakening is near as well. 

All in all this book has taken me into a very much emotional ride! :) of Awesomeness!! :))) Nut even thugh I am now even more of a Aiden-Alex team, I still kinda feel sorry for Seth since he couldn't see that what Alex was saying to him is true that Lucien is really just using him. :( 

5 of 5 stars <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D