Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Swoon #YABound (8)

It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-) -YA Bound

 Since, it's been so long since i last posted my swoons I placed a lot of swoons in this post. <3>

SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
 He’s running his hands down my body running his eyes across my face running laps with his heart and I’m running marathons with my mind.
Everything is on fire. My cheeks my hands the pit of my stomach and I’m drowning in waves of emotion and a storm of fresh rain and all I feel is the strength of his silhouette against mine and I never ever ever ever want to forget this moment. I want to stamp him into my skin and save him forever.
He takes my hands and presses my palms to his face and I know I never knew the beauty of feeling human before this. I know I’m still crying when my eyes flutter closed.
I whisper his name.
And he’s breathing harder than I am and suddenly his lips are on my neck and I’m gasping and dying and clutching at his arms and he’s touching me touching me touching me and I’m thunder and lightning and wondering when the hell I’ll be waking up.
Once, twice, a hundred times his lips taste the nape of my neck and I wonder if it’s possible to die of euphoria. He meets my eyes only to cup my face in his hands and I’m blushing through these walls from pleasure and pain and impossibility.
“I’ve wanted to kiss you for so long.” His voice is husky, uneven, deep in my ear.
I’m frozen in anticipation in expectation and I’m so worried he’ll kiss me, so worried he won’t. I’m staring at his lips and I don’t realize how close we are until we’re pulled apart.
3 distinct electronic screeches reverberate around the room and Adam looks past me like he can’t understand where he is for a moment. He blinks. And runs toward an intercom to press the appropriate buttons. I notice he’s still breathing hard.
OPAL by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The kiss started off tentative and smooth. Silky kisses created a yearning that was becoming
all too familiar. The sensation of his lips against mine, the knowledge of what I wanted, sparked
deep inside us and our hearts picked up together, beating heavily and fast. I let myself fall into
that kiss, drown in it, become it. The swelling wave of feelings was hard to process. At once
both exhilarating and frightening. I was ready, had been ready, and yet I knew I was scared,
because like Daemon had said before: humans were afraid of the unknown. And Daemon and I
had been hovering on the verge of the unknown for a while.
He pressed down until I was flat on my back, and he was above me, his weight perfect and
crazy. His hand slid up, bunching the material, his fingers grazing. The touch was too much and
not enough. My chest rose and fell rapidly as his leg moved over mine, between mine. When he
broke away, I gasped for air, for control I was quickly losing.
“I need to stop,” he said roughly, eyes closing tightly, lashes fanning the tips of his cheeks.
“Like, right now.”
I threaded my fingers through the curls at the back of his neck, hoping he didn’t notice how
badly my hand shook. “Yeah, we should.”
He nodded, but then he lowered his head and kissed me again. Good to see he had the
same amount of willpower as I did, which was zilch. My hands slid down his back, digging into
the shirt he wore, finding their way under it, splaying across his warm skin. I curled my leg
around his. We were close, so close that even if our hearts hadn’t beat in tandem before, it
wouldn’t have mattered, because they would’ve found each other and joined now.
Our breaths were coming fast. This was insane. Perfect. His hand crept under my shirt,
moving up and up, and every part of me wanted to press the stop button on the world and then
hit repeat so I could feel this way over and over again.
Daemon stiffened.
“Oh, dear God and baby Jesus in the manger, my eyes!” Dee shrieked. “My eyes!”
 FALLEN TOO FAR by Abbi Glines
 “Are you… are you going to kiss me again?” I asked breathlessly as he pressed his nose to my
neck and inhaled.
“I want to. I want to so fucking bad but I’m trying to be good,” he murmured against my skin.
“Could you not be good for just one kiss? Please?” I asked, scooting closer to him. I would be in
his lap soon.
“Sweet Blaire, so incredibly sweet,” he said as his lips touched the curve of my neck and
shoulder. If he kept this up I would start begging.
His tongue came out and took a quick swipe at the tender skin on my neck then he trailed kisses
along my jawline until his mouth hovered over mine. I started to plead again but he pressed one soft kiss
to my lips and it stopped me. Then he pulled back but only an inch. His warm breath still bathed my lips.
“Blaire, I’m not a romantic guy. I don’t kiss and cuddle. It’s all about the sex for me. You
deserve someone who kisses and cuddles. Not me. I just fuck, baby. You aren’t meant for someone like
me. I’ve never denied myself something I want. But you’re too sweet. This time I have to tell myself no.”
As his words sunk in I whimpered from the erotic sound of those naughty words rolling off his
tongue. It wasn’t until he stood up and grabbed the doorknob that I realized he was going to walk away from me. Again. Leaving me like this.
    SWOON #YABound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D