Profile

My photo
Hi! I'm Christine! I love reading, writing songs, stories, watching movies. I'm new here in the blogging world so hoping for some comments and help! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1)

by

---

Wow! well, this book is definitely more that what I thought it would be...and I definitely LOVE IT!

Anna, dear sweet innocent half angel half demon Anna. Yes she is innocent since she doesn't really know much about her heritage and who she is at first but by meeting dark mysterious Kaiden, that soon change. Now that her heritage has finally been revealed their adventure together starts! :)

Oh yes, while reading the book I really love the thing going on between Anna and Kaiden. its like they want each other at the same time they can't; which makes them want each other all the more! although at some parts Kaiden can be a bit of the flirty annoying tease kinda guy. Especially when its obvious that he's like teasing Anna a bit. But then again he's HOT! (LOL!) hahahaha 

Anyway as the story continues things start to get a little intense especially when Anna's father is released and all the other kids of the Dukes have appeared; not to mention the part when the Dukes wants to meet Anna...talk about woah! =))

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! =))) and I just really cant wait to see what would happen next in SWEET PERIL! I really hope Anna and Kaiden get together already! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought's would be very much appreciated! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL!! :D